Thanks, I'll schedule you for the first session (Sept 14 at 4pm ET).

Cheers,

Mike

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 1:50 AM Yujin Noh <Yujin.Noh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mike

Thank you for your consideration.
It is ok to have a slot during Sep interim. It would be 1 pm for me.

Regards,
Yujin

From: M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 5:16 PM
To: Yujin Noh
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] S1G PHY comment resolution

**BE CAUTIOUS** THIS EMAIL ORIGINATED FROM OUTSIDE SENSCOMM. DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS OR OPEN ATTACHMENTS UNLESS YOU RECONGNIZE THE SENDER AND KNOW THE CONTENTS ARE SAFE. ALSO BE CAUTIOUS WHEN ‘REPLYING TO ALL’.

Hi Yujin,

Yes I can add document 11-21/734 to the TGme agenda. The issue is that our agenda for Aug 23 and Aug 30 is pretty much full, so I would end up scheduling you in one of the September interim sessions.

Now the challenge is our meetings during the September interim are at 4pm ET vs August telecons at 10am ET. Which time slot is more convenient for you? If the 30th is more convenient, I can see if I can move things around to schedule you in for the 30th, Otherwise, I'll schedule in for a session during the September interim.

Cheers,

Mike