[STDS-802-11-TGM] Remaining comment addressing the withdrawal of 802.1D

Hi all,

On the agenda for Monday is a document https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0695-07-000m-revme-cc35-802-1d-comments.xlsx

When we last discussed these comments during the July 13th session, there was a request for more time to review the resolutions. I have not received any feedback and I'd like to move forward with marking them Ready for Motion.

It would be great if you could review and provide feedback prior to the teleconference on Monday.

Thanks,

Mike