Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Resolutions to selected MAC adhoc DISCUSS comments

Hello all,

I posted an update version of my comment resolution document after merging and responding to comments received from Mark Rison. You can find the document here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0878-02-000m-tgme-lb258-misc-mac-comment-resolutions.docx

Cheers,

Mike