Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Protected SAE Password Identifiers

  Hello,

  I've uploaded 11-23/0044r5 to mentor, this resolves the comments I received after presenting r4. If this topic is of interest to you please take a look. If you have any comments, please send them to me and copy the reflector.

  regards,

  Dan.

--

"the object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to

escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." – Marcus Aurelius