Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Initial TGme adhoc agenda posted - Oct 10-12 - Toronto

Hi all,

I don't have any updates to the agenda at this time since the ballot does not close until tomorrow. However one thing I'd like to announce is that for Tuesday October 10, we will start the meeting at 9:15am rather than 9:00am ET. That will give us time to sort out logistics in the meeting (i.e. audio ).

Cheers,

Mike