[STDS-802-11-TGM] Teleconference agenda for Dec 1 posted.

Hello everyone,

Just  a reminder that TGme has a teleconference scheduled for Friday Dec 1 at 10am ET for 2 hours. I just posted the agenda here:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-2103-01-000m-november-january-teleconference-agenda.docx

Towards the bottom of the agenda you will see a list of CIDs and presentations queued for the adhoc on Dec 7-8 and the January meeting. If there's something I missed or something you want to add to the queue please let me know.

I'll create and post the initial agenda for the December adhoc on Thursday this week.

Cheers,

Mike