Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] updated ED1 ad-hoc spreadsheet - doc 24/0489r3

Hello Mike and All,

An updated ED1 ad-hoc spreadsheet is now available, see : https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0489-03-000m-revme-sb2-ed1-ad-hoc-comments.xlsx.

I plan to have motions with following tabs in doc 24/0489r3, on Thursday PM2:

  • Trivial Comments: 11 comments, trivial, ready for motion, posted since last Friday (March 8th).
  • Motion-ED1-SA2A:  8 comments, ready for motion, discussed and agreed in the TG meeting on 3/13/2024.
  • Motion-CID7072: 1 comment, a separate motion,  discussed and agreed in the TG meeting on 3/13/2024

Thanks,

Emily Qi