[STDS-802-11-TGM] REVme MAC resolution spreadsheet updated

All,

I have uploaded an updated spreadsheet with the 802.11 REVme MAC comments’ current status in preparation for our F2F ad hoc next week, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-2032-08-000m-revme-mac-sa-comments.xls .

I have also sent individual emails to all the assignees, to coordinate on status and plans (if any) for discussion/presentations during the F2F ad hoc.  If you have assigned CIDs, please look for the email, and let me know if anything needs to be coordinated ahead of time.

Thanks!  Mark