Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 7218 - More work required

Hi Jouni & Mark H.,

Are Mark R's changes sufficient? Or were there other changes desired?

Dave H.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 6:15 PM Mark Rison <m.rison@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Dave,

As regards Traffic Indicator/AID 0, I suggest something like this (I have no

idea why the resolution is so poor):

The AID 0/16/24/32/39 bits get their own label and arrow,

and separately the Traffic Indicator, Bitmap Control and

Partial Virtual Bitmap fields get their own lines/braces.

If I were doing this in Visio I'd probably move the AID 0

label down so the Traffic Indicator label can have a horizontal

line to its bit.

[I don't understand NonTxBSS IDs well enough to say whether

having a line to a polygon of bits is good for those.]

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk