Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 7218 - More work required

I am strongly opposed to doing nothing.  At the very least 7218

explicitly identifies a specific problem and a specific solution,

and should be effected.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk