[STDS-802-11-TGM] REVme agenda, for MAC ad hoc, for Thursday (today)

Hi, Mike,

I was expecting an r6 of the agenda to be posted last night, and that I would react to that with MAC ad hoc items.  But, in hindsight, I realize that it is probably more helpful to you (and the whole group) for me to put forward what I see as the MAC ad hoc status/agenda plan, and let you use that to formulate the r6 for review approval this morning.

So, here is the high-level MAC ad hoc status, as I believe it stands:

For today’s agenda:

  • Smith: 11-24/0566, with CIDs 7071, 7077 and 7082.  (I note that Graham has conflicts, and may be late joining first thing this morning)
  • Hamilton: 11-24/0691, with 7113
  • Rison: 11-24/0702, with 7160, 7200, 7201, 7213
  • Rison: (Doc?), with 7195
  • Hedayat: (Doc?), with 7091

Unknown status (if we have time, perhaps we review these as a group, just to see if this quick direction or suggested contact individuals?):

  • Levy: 7137, 7146
  • Sand: 7076
  • Rison: 7203, 7217

Not ready yet (similarly, we could review as a group to see if there is quick direction or other suggestions):

  • Kneckt: 7086, 7087, 7088, 7089, 7090
  • Hamilton: 7108

I believe everything else is already scheduled for a future telecon/F2F (or is done and “Ready for Motion”)

If anyone thinks I’ve missed anything (for the MAC ad hoc – I know there are others in other ad hoc groups), please let me know!

Mark