[STDS-802-11] Second Call for 802.11 WNG presentations for September 2012

This is a second call for presentations for WNG for the IEEE 802 Wireless Interim September 2012 at Indian Wells, California.

In addition to the normal WNG session(s) where any topic is welcome, we will also be having a session Tuesday evening for presentations following up on the July presentation "Carrier-Oriented WIFI for Cellular Offload (11-12-0910-00-0wng-carrier-oriented-wifi-cellular-offload.ppt) - Laurent Cariou".  When responding to this call for presentations, please let me know if your presentation is for the Tuesday evening session or not.

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Engineer