[STDS-802-11] end of 802.11 / 802.1 study group meetings

My apologies to Don -- I think he was trying to say something just as I ended the dialin.

There are no more dialins scheduled before the interim meetings.

We will be soliciting opinions at the interims, of course, on whether to continue the dialins, and if so, how often and for how long each one should be.

-- Norm