[STDS-802-11] LB193mc now closed. TGaj new members please pay attention.

The WG ballot for LB193mc is now closed.

We had a number of new voters from TGaj who were unfamiliar with the voting mechanisms.   Can anybody who tried and failed to record their vote please let me know asap?

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)