[STDS-802-11] Third Call for 802.11 WNG presentations for March 2013

This is the third call for presentations for 802.11 WNG for the IEEE 802 Plenary March 2013 at Orlando, Florida, USA.  If you wish to present, please let me know.

We have set aside a Tuesday evening session to be used to continue the discussion of next generation of PHY services (and MAC changes).  as of now, I have the following presentations:.

Tuesday AM1 (08:00-10:00)
   Measurements and analysis of Wi-Fi interferences in Korea - part 1 () - Minho
Tuesday EVE (19:30-21:30)
   802.11: Looking Ahead to the Future - Part ??? () - Osama Aboul-Magd
   Carrier-Oriented Wi-Fi for Cellular Offload () - Laurent Cariou
   Next Generation PHY/MAC () - Ron Porat