[STDS-802-11] WNG session on Tuesday evening (19 Mar 2013) at 19:30-21:30

All,
  The second session of WNG in Orlando will be held in Caribbean III from 19:30-21:30; it was not shown in the original IMAT or room schedule but we are all set now.  We have several very interesting presentations in the queue (including a straw poll) but are on a very tight time schedule this evening, so I'll kick things off promptly at 7:30PM. The agenda is in document 11-13/0340r1, which has been posted to Mentor.
Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford, Ph.D.

Fellow, Global Standards