Topic: HEW Conference Call #2
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2013
Time: 8:45 am, Japan Time (Tokyo, GMT+09:00)
Meeting Number: 869 513 038
Meeting Password: 0468595097

To start or join the online meeting
Go to https://mc-demo.webex.com/mc-demo-en/j.php?ED=224763162&UID=481854503&RT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D

For assistance
1. Go to https://mc-demo.webex.com/mc-demo-en/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://mc-demo.webex.com/mc-demo-en/j.php?ED=224763162&UID=481854503&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=qGCKyxtHlQXWfAa1MhJkb8hRaSXGCU6vHk/Jn4ryeQU=

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://mc-demo.webex.com/mc-demo-en/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.