Re: [STDS-802-11] Liaison from 3GPP on eLWA

Dear Adrian,

As per the discussion in the recent TGay teleconference call, this liaison from 3GPP asks for information on radio measurements and measurement requirements in the 60 GHz frequency band, and whether different measurement metrics are used in the 60 GHz band in comparison with lower frequency bands.  Please consider if you would delegate the task of generating a response to TGay and I would assign dedicated slots in the May interim for discussion, with an expectation that the draft response be ready for review in the mid-week plenary.

Regards,
Edward