From: Azizi, Shahrnaz
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 8:47 AM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Park, Minyoung <minyoung.park@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [WUR SG] PAR comment spreadsheet r1 and comment resolution

Hello,

Per Minyoung’s request in the email below, I will be working offline with people who made comments to the initial PAR document to resolve comments and to generate an updated version of the document for a submission to the Sept meeting.

If you are interested in being part of the discussion please let me know. Due to a problem with firewall at Intel, currently, I can’t receive emails sent to the .11 reflector. Please send me a direct email as well.

Note that I already have the names listed below. If you want to be removed, let me know.

Commented on the PAR document:

Eduard Garcia-Villegas

Yongho Seok

James Lepp

Igor Kim

Sung-Hyun Hwang

Jae Seung Lee

Ke Yao

Reza

Kenichi Mori

Expressed interest in creation of the initial PAR document:

Park, Minyoung <minyoung.park@xxxxxxxxx>;

Minho Cheong <minho.cheong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>;

Leif Wilhelmsson R <leif.r.wilhelmsson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>;

William.Carney@xxxxxxxxxxx;