I confirm your statements are all correct,  in my interpretation of the remedies.

Sincerely,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx
Phone: +1 (971) 203-2032
Mobile: +1 (210) 268-6451 (when in USA)
Skype: adrian_stephens
On 2016-12-02 15:40, Levy, Joseph S wrote:

Adrian,

While I believe the documentation is clear and there is no doubt as to how to proceed.  There has been some uncertainty of the interpretation of special measures and the implementation  of the special measures procedure at my affiliated company.

Therefore can you please confirm that:

1) Only the 802.11 voting members affiliated with companies that are listed in the remedy are affected by the special measures.

2) Only the companies listed in the remedy need to provide evidence to reinstate their affiliated voting members individual voting rights.

3) Voting member who are not affiliated with a company listed in the remedy currently have and will maintain their voting rights as individual 802.11 voters.

4) No action is required by companies not listed in the remedy to insure individuals affiliated with them maintain their voting rights.

Thank you, in advance for confirming the above.

Regards,

Joseph