[STDS-802-11] Draft Revision PAR for 802.11-2016 (TGmd)

All,

Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0004-00-0000-revision-par-proposal-tgmd.doc , which contains a draft 802.11-2016 revision PAR (TGmd).

We have 2 approved amendments to 802.11-2016, and are required to have a revision PAR underway with 3 approved amendments.

Please send me any comments on this document. I have asked for agenda time to review the draft PAR in the Wednesday plenary next week, and plan to ask for WG approval in the Friday closing plenary.

The proposed schedule would then be EC and Nescom/Standards Board approval in March 2017, with TGmd starting in May 2017.

Thanks,

Dorothy