[STDS-802-11] Press Releases for IEEE 802.11-2016 and IEEE 802.11ai-2016

Dear all,
            thanks to everyone who came along to my press release session yesterday. Here are the two draft press releases:

IEEE 802.11-2016
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0490-00-0000-802-11-2016-press-release.docx

IEEE 802.11ai-2016
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0489-00-0000-802-11ai-2016-press-release.docx

I'm very welcome to receive comments, but please realise that IEEE-SA staff usually refine the final wording and so I'm not too conerned about small editorial issues. Therefore I'd recommend that you just review the technical summaries within the press releases please.

I intend to bring updated versions of these documents to the CAC on Thursday evening (7.30pm) and then ask for approval by the working group during the Friday closing plenary.

A press release for IEEE 802.11ah will be produced later in the summer, following its publication.

Kind regards

Stephen