[STDS-802-11] Coexistence SC agenda for Berlin in July 2017

G’day all

A draft version of the Coexistence SC agenda for Berlin in July 2017 is available in 11-17-0905-00. It currently includes

·         Summary of why was the PDED ad hoc formed … and why is it now the Coexistence SC?

·         Review of the response from 3GPP RAN1 on the  PDED issue

·         Review of the status of  the LS to 3GPP RAN4 on the  PDED issue

·         Review of the of status of ETSI BRAN work relating to the revision of EN 301 893

o   This will be updated after the next ETSI BRAN meeting

·         Discussion of the coexistence activity with 802.11 TGax

o   It was suggested that Coexistence TG and TGax might want to have a joint session

If you would like to add an agenda item please contact me ASAP. For example:

·         New material related to coexistence simulations

·         Alternative perspectives on the LS received from 3GPP RAN1 on the PDED issue

o   My personal perspectives currently dominate this item

·         Suggestions on how to work with 3GPP in the future

o   Have we gone as far as we can or is there something else that can be done?

·         Suggestions on activities relevant to ETSI BRAN’s revision of EN 301 893

o   eg enabling Spatial Reuse from 802.11ax in Europe

·         Should we reach out the MulteFire Alliance?

Andrew Myles

Chair IEEE 802.11 Coexistence SC

PS Also send me any corrections – I am sure there are lots of errors

http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg

Andrew Myles
Manager, Enterprise Standards
amyles@xxxxxxxxx