[STDS-802-11] LC TIG 26 Jun. conference call minutes

Dear all,

You can see the LC TIG report minutes here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0943-00-00lc-26-jun-2017-conference-call-minutes.docx

I would ask that all of those that were on the conference call but are not listed in the minutes to please send me an email.

The comment resolution suggestions can be seen here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0944-00-00lc-proposed-resolution-for-comments-on-draft-tig-report.docx

The comment resolution will continue at the July meeting. Please note that this is an additional slot for the LC TIG on Tuesday AM1. You can see the revised agenda here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0888-01-00lc-july-2017-meeting-agenda.ppt

Kind regards,
Nikola