[STDS-802-11] TGaq waiver request regarding IEEE RAC comments

Dear all,
            TGaq completed a review and update of the waiver request mentioned below, during this week's face-to-face IEEE 802.11 meeting and a revision is available here:

<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1704-08-00aq-waiver-request-regarding-ieee-rac-comments.ppt>

In addition, TGaq completed the comment analysis of comments received in the 7th re-circulation sponsor ballot and approved an 8th re-circulation sponsior ballot with D14.0 that will start shortly.

Kind regards

Stephen