From: "Dorothy Stanley" <dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 3/12/2018 12:39:06 PM
Subject: IEEE 802.11 WG Officers - 2018

Dear Adrian and 802.11 members,

Adrian,

Many, many heartfelt thanks for your years of tireless work on behalf of the IEEE 802.11 Working group as Chair, Vice Chair, subgroup leader, exceptional technical contributor, tool developer, to name a subset of your roles. You will be missed.

All,

Thank you for your confidence in me as the new WG chair. I am happy to appoint Jon, Robert and Stephen to the following positions and look forward to working together with them as your WG leadership team:

- Jon Rosdahl as 1st Vice Chair and Treasurer
- Robert Stacey as 2nd Vice Chair, Executive Committee designate, ANA lead and WG11 Technical Editor
- Stephen McCann as WG11 Secretary

Please note that Adrian will be attending the upcoming 2018 May interim meeting in Warsaw, and we are planning to have a recognition event for him during the Wednesday midweek plenary.

Thank you, and best regards,

Dorothy Stanley

Dorothy Stanley
IEEE 802.11 WG Chair