[STDS-802-11] Congratulatory messages for May 2018: Adrian Stephens recognition

Dear 802.11 members,

During the May 2018 session Wednesday plenary, the 802.11 WG will recognize Adrian Stephens for his service as WG Chair and his many contributions to the 802.11 WG.

We will be creating a book for Adrian containing pictures from 802.11 events, and notes, comments, messages from 802.11 members.
Action: Should you wish to do so, please send me a congratulatory message to include (unicast, by April 16th).

Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley
IEEE 802.11 WG Chair,