[STDS-802-11] Ethernet Cabling Requirements (ECR) Telecon 2018-06-11

Hello All,

As per 802.11 WG Operation Manual; “Teleconferences are a means to prepare input for sessions provided that the teleconference date, time, agenda, and arrangements are announced on the TG email reflector at least 10 calendar days prior to the teleconference date

I am announcing an ECR Call scheduled for Monday, June 11 at 11:00 ET. Please let me know if you plan any submissions.

I’ll send an agenda and dial in information later.

Regards;

Osama.