From: Kathryn Bennett [mailto:k.bennett@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 1:59 PM
Subject: IEEE-SA GDPR Compliance

Dear Sponsor and Working Group Officers,

GDPR is effective tomorrow. IEEE has sent 5 emails to our constituents, however, there seems to be some who did not receive the email due to spam/phishing blockers. We have created the following landing page as a way to link individuals to a page where they can fill out their information and consent to our policy.

IF AN AN INDIVIDUAL DOES NOT CONSENT, THEY WILL BE UNABLE TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THEY ARE INVOLVED.

Please make every effort to get all participants to utilize the link above to consent to the IEEE Privacy Policy.  Thank you!

Kind regards,

Kathryn M. Bennett

Program Manager, IEEE Standards Association

Telephone:  +1 732 850 1768