[STDS-802-11] EHT - Call for Contributions

First of all, I'd like to thank all of those who attended the EHT call yesterday.

As discussed on the call, our goal for the July meeting will be to complete our work as the EHT TIG and reach consensus on a motion to form an EHT Study Group.

I'd like to take this time to ask for contributions to aid us in completing our objective.

Ideally it would be nice to come to consensus on the motion text as well as produce some additional information on the consensus position.

As a reminder, you can post messages to the IEEE 802.11 reflector and post documents to the EHT TIG document repository here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/documents?is_dcn=DCN%2C%20Title%2C%20Author%20or%20Affiliation&is_group=0eht

Thanks,

Mike Montemurro
EHT TIG Chair