Re: [STDS-802-11] EHT TIG Teleconference - Monday June 18 at 10am ET.

Dear all,

Please find the minutes from the EHT TIG telco on the 18th of June, using the link below.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1095-00-0eht-eht-tig-teleconference-minutes-june-2018.docx

Let me know if there are any questions or comments,

Best regards,

Dennis