[STDS-802-11] Broadcast Service Study Group Meetings

Dear all,
             just to let you know that I'll be chairing the Broadcast Services (BCS) Study Group (SG) next week, as Marc is unable to attend the face to face meeting.

The primary goal is to progress the PAR and CSD documents so that they can be considered for approval during the IEEE 802 EC meeting next Friday (16th November). Therefore if anyone wishes to make a presentation in BCS that is NOT related to the PAR or CSD (e.g. use cases or simulation results), please can you let me know as soon as possible and I'll try to allocate some time on the BCS agenda if possible.

With regards to the BCS SG meetings themselves, please note that the first BCS SG meeting is on Tuesday PM3 (7.30 - 9.30pm). There is a good reason for this, as it provides time to consider PAR and CSD comments from the other IEEE 802 groups. Please do attend if you are interested in the BCS PAR and CSD documents moving forward.

Kind regards

Stephen McCann