From: Vijay Auluck [mailto:auluck.vijay@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 12:12 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] Voter Status

Hi Dorothy,

I am currently a 802.11 voter. I think the last 802 session I attended was in Chicago earlier this year. I plan to attend the next Vancouver session of IEEE 802.

Question: After attending the March 2019 Vancouver session, which is the next WG session that I must attend in order to maintain my voting rights in IEEE 802.11?

Thanks and Regards,

Vijay Auluck