[STDS-802-11] Call for contributions to Coex SC in St Louis

G’day all

The latest draft Coex agenda for St Louis is available – see 11-18-2118-01

If anyone would like to make contributions, please give me a yell. In particular:

·       Ideas and contributions for the Coex Workshop in July

o   I am working with Jon Rosdahl on the logistics

·       Perspectives on the recent 3GPP RAN/RAN1 meetings

o   I am expecting a contribution on why we still do not have a reply to our RAN4 LS

o   I am hoping for a summary of the NR-U WI, including the red flags for coexistence with Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band

·       Perspectives on the recent ETSI BRAN meeting

o   It went pretty well, but some issues do arise that are worth discussing

·       Proposals for LS’s to RAN1 in relation to urgent issue that need to be addressed before the July Workshop

o   We will have a contribution on the (mis)use of no LBT and one short LBT in NR-U

o   I suspect we could have a variety of other contributions out of teh issues discussed in Bangkok

Merry Christmas!

Andrew Myles

Chair, IEEE 802.111 Coex SC

Manager, Cisco Standards