原始邮件
发件人:孙波10013985
收件人:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
日 期 :2018年12月20日 11:06
主 题 :[STDS-802-11] Call for nomination for TGbd management positions: Vice Chair, Tech Editor and Secretary

Dear all,

TGbd is planned to hold the management positions elections in St. Louis meeting. I hereby call for the nomination for following TGbd management positions:

  1. Vice Chair;

  2. Technical Editor;

  3. Secretary

Please announce your nomination for yourself or someone else for one of these positions by replying this email. The due of the nomination is end of day Jan 14, Eestern Time. The election vote will take place on the 2nd slot for the week (Tuesday, PM2).

Best Regards,

Sun, Bo

IEEE 802.11 TGbd Chair (TBC)