[STDS-802-11] Updated EHT Agenda

EHT participants,

I uploaded an updated agenda document for EHT with a list of presentations for the Thursday session. I apologize that we cannot cover all presentations in this F2F.  The list assumes we keep to our strategy of allowing 15-20 min per presentation, including questions.

We will have significantly more time in the May meeting for presentations and hopefully I"ll be able to organize them prior to the meeting.

Here's the link to the agenda:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0239-03-0eht-sg-agenda-march-2019-session.pptx

Cheers,

Mike