[STDS-802-11] P802.11be was approved by the IEEE SA Standards Board today: Enhancements for Extremely High Throughput (EHT)

Dear 802.11 members,

Congratulations to everyone who contributed to achieving this milestone!
Special thanks to Michael Montemurro who served as Chair of the EHT Topic Interest Group and Study Group, and to all who contributed to development of the PAR and CSD documents.

With P802.11be approval, the EHT Study Group has completed its work, and is closed. Task Group be (TGbe) will meet in May in Atlanta.
I expect to announce the Chair appointment within the next 2 weeks. Let me know if you wish to be considered as a candidate.

Thanks very much,

Dorothy