[STDS-802-11] TGba additional teleconference call on May 6th (Monday) 5PM ET (2 hours) [10-day advanced notice]

Dear all,

Although we made a good progress in the TGba ad-hoc meeting this week, there are still many unresolved CIDs. To meet the TGba timeline, with 10-day advanced notice, I'm scheduling additional call on May 6th (Monday) 5PM ET for 2 hours for comment resolution.

Regards,
Minyoung