Re: [STDS-802-11] 2019 May Interim draft TGmd agenda

Dear all,

I have updated the resolution text (to CIDs 2312 and CID2313) based on additional comment.

As you requested, please find the link below
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0261-06-000m-resolutions-to-s1g-phy.docx

According to the agenda on May, this topic is going to be back on Monday PM1 .

Any comment and feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Yujin