|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Please see the information below re: the upcoming July meeting.
From: Lisa Ronmark [mailto:lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 2:31 PM
To: Paul Nikolich <p.nikolich@xxxxxxxx>; James Gilb <Gilb_IEEE@xxxxxxxxx>; Roger B. Marks <r.b.marks@xxxxxxxx>; George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx>; John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx> <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx>; Geoffrey Thompson <thompson@xxxxxxxx>; Chaplin Clint <clint.chaplin@xxxxxxxxx>; Parsons Glenn <glenn.parsons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; John Messenger <jmessenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; David Law <David_Law@xxxxxxxx>; Adam Healey <adam.healey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Adam Healey <adam.healey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <adam.healey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Stanley, Dorothy <dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx>; Robert <robert.stacey@xxxxxxxxx>; Robert (Bob) Heile <bheile@xxxxxxxx>; Richard Alfvin <alfvin@xxxxxxxx>; Kinney Pat <pat.kinney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Jay Holcomb <Jay.Holcomb@xxxxxxxxx>; Shellhammer Steve <sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tuncer Baykas <tbaykas@xxxxxxxx>; Subir <sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 이형호 <hyeongholee@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Apurva Mody <apurva.mody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; oliver.holland@xxxxxxxx; Tim Godfrey <tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx>; ben.rolfe@xxxxxxxx
Cc: Dawn Slykhouse <dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 802_0719_July 2019_Standard Registration Deadline June 28, 2019
Good Day All,
The Standard Registration Deadline July 2019 IEEE 802 Plenary Session is Friday June 28, 2019. Please share the enclosed and attached information with your Working Group members.
If we can be of assistance, please let us know.
Director of Meeting Services
Face to Face Events Inc.
Tel: 1 (604) 316-4947
IEEE 802 Plenary Session
July 14-19, 2019
Austria Center Vienna
Issued Thursday June 27, 2019
· Participating Working Groups: 802.1, 802.3, 802.11, 802.15, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22,802.24
· Session Dates: Sunday July 14th through Friday July 19th
· Registration and Event Information https://www.regonline.com/ieee802plenaryjuly2019
Austria Center Vienna
IAKW – AG
Internationales Amtssitz- und Konferenzzentrum Wien, AG
Registration Fees & Deadlines
Standard: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday June 28, 2019
* $US 700.00 for all attendees
Late/On-site: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday, June 28, 2019
* $US 900.00 for all attendees
Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college students bachelor or post-graduate level)
* Student Registration Code available via email request to meeting planner.
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* Student attendee will not be able to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Registration Fee Includes
* Network/Internet services
* Power in meeting rooms
* AV equipment
* Session Name Badge
* Lunch (Monday – Thursday)
* Meeting services and supplies
Cancellation Refunds & Deadlines
* Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday May 31, 2019
* $US 100.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday June 28, 2019
* No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday Friday June 28, 2019
* All refunds will be issued after the cancellation deadline of the session
If you register for an IEEE 802 Plenary Session and are unable to attend, you must request cancellation before the deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
Cancellation requests must be made either by:
* Updating your attendee profile online: https://www.regonline.com/ieee802plenaryjuly2019
* Submitting an email request to: 802info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please take the initiative to determine if you require a visa to attend a particular IEEE 802 Meeting. The requirements change from time to time. Because of this, we strongly urge all attendees to review the visa requirements for traveling to each IEEE 802 meeting location and determine for themselves, or in collaboration with their employer, if a visa is required.
IEEE Standards Invitation Letter
The IEEE Office in Vienna Austria can provide registered attendees with a letter of invitation.
· Request Letter During Registration: If you require a letter of invitation, please complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
· Request Letter After Registration: If you require a letter of invitation after you have completed registration please return to the registration website and complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
· Urgent Requests: Contact Meeting Planner directly at 802info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email Distribution List
Session announcements and updates via a Meeting Information email distribution list. To join this list and stay informed, send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with no subject and with the following 2 lines appearing first in the body of the message:
Meeting Planner Contact Information
Face to Face Events Inc.
625 Promontory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660 USA
Phone: +1 (949) 514-8004
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-11 list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11&A=1