From: Bob Heile <bheile@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 5:25 AM
Subject: [802WCSC] IEEE802W--Hanoi Marriott availability
To: <STDS-802W-CC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All

Sara informs me that on Sunday, Sept 15 there are only 20 rooms left in the
entire hotel and these are not part of our block.  If someone wants to be
at the hotel including the Sunday night, they should book immediately. They
may have to split the reservation, booking the block for the rest of the
week and booking Sunday separately.  There is not much in the way of nearby
hotel options (as in a short walking distance). If you can not make a
continuous reservation, let Sara know and we will do what we can to merge
the record.

Meanwhile, registrations are running behind the reservations.  Early bird
expires on August 15.

Cheers

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D

Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications

11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@xxxxxxxx