Re: [STDS-802-11] Next steps/actions re: 2019 November RCM TIG recommendations

Stephen,

                My two bits:

                Given that IEEE 802E only holds co-located meetings with IEEE 802.11 3 times a year, I would think it might be better to keep the IEEE 802.11-specific discussions within IEEE 802.11.  The membership overlap between the two groups is not that great.  That’s not to say that IEEE 802E wouldn’t necessarily have a role to play, but that there are elements of the topic that are more strongly bound to IEEE 802.11 that could see slower progress if they are only addressed by IEEE 802E.

                I can see pros and cons for running the groups sequentially; I’m not sure what is the ideal balance between participation and rate of output.

                                Kind regards,

                                -Peter