[STDS-802-11] Second Call for Presentations - IEEE 802.11 Wireless Next Generation SC - Irvine - January 2020

Greetings,
   Happy New Year!  This is the second call for presentations for the 802.11 WNG Standing Committee session in Irvine (California, USA), January 13-17, 2020.  WNG is the forum for presenting new ideas, proposals, and other forward-looking topics for the 802.11 community. If you would like to make a presentation, please let me know at
jim.lansford@xxxxxxxx
 and I'll add your presentation to the agenda.  Please respond by 5PM US Pacific Time on January 10, or it may not be possible to include you in the Irvine agenda.
Best regards,
Jim Lansford   Chair
Lei Wang         Vice-chair