Re: [STDS-802-11] 答复: [SENS-SG] Tentative agenda for SENS SG teleconference call on January 8 (Wednesday), 10:00am ET – 11:30am ET

Hi Tony,

Can you please allocate 30 min to discuss some comments on the CSD as show in the following document:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0036-00-SENS-comments-on-sensing-sg-proposed-csd.docx

Regards,
Dash
--