[STDS-802-11] Request for information re: travel restrictions, if applicable, for the upcoming March meeting

Dear 802.11 members,

The 802 EC is meeting Thursday morning Eastern time to review the situation regarding the upcoming March plenary in Atlanta. Many members have emailed indicating that they are subject to travel restrictions of various types.

So that I have the most recent information available for the upcoming EC deliberations, would you let me know (if you have not already done so), via unicast email, if you are subject to restrictions (e.g. government, company, other) and are unable to attend the March meeting. Any other input regarding ability to attend, other coments is also welcome.

Thanks very much,

Dorothy