[STDS-802-11] 802.11 Teleconference Information

Dear all,
           I've put together this slide summarizing all the upcoming teleconferences for the next few weeks:
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0377-02-0000-march-2020-teleconference-information.pptx>

Please note that this is not related to any motion. It has been created from all the teleconference emails that have been sent out recently, each providing the required 10 day notice.  I will try to update this slide, as more teleconference emails appear.

Jon and Robert will now start to allocate bridges for each call (Webex, Join.me etc) and also update the calendar on the <http://www.ieee802.org/11> web-page.

Kind regards

Stephen