[STDS-802-11] Next TGmd teleconference is Wednesday, April 1 4-6pm Eastern & TGmd CRC Teleconference schedule and agenda for April - July 2020

All,

Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0535-00-000m-2020-april-july-teleconference-agendas.docx which contains the agenda for the upcoming TGmd CRC teleconference agenda on Wednesday April 1. Comment resolution topics are also listed below.

The document also includes proposed additional teleconference dates, using the Wednesday 4-6pm & Friday 10am-noon Eastern schedule which we have been following.

My intent is to discuss the proposed times on the upcoming Wednesday call, and announce all of the calls afterwards.

Please let me know of any comments or additional agenda requests.

Thanks,

Dorothy
2020-04-01 Wednesday – 4:00-6pm Eastern *****Teleconference announced with 10 day notice*****************(London is +5)

Emily QI - https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0141-15-000m-sa1-proposed-resolutions-for-editor-adhoc.doc . CIDs 4800, 4587, 4375