From: Sebastian Schiessl <sebastian.schiessl9@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-18] FCC NPRM reply comments suggestion
To: <STDS-802-18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

this is a proposed update on the new reply comments document 18-20-0057-00 on the FCC NPRM on 5.9 GHz.
Changes:
  • Merged the edits suggested by Joseph Levy
  • Clarified the section on cellular connectivity
  • Added a new section on non-periodic and variable-size messages (This section was already discussed in a previous ad-hoc session)
Looking forward to the ad-hoc call.

Best Wishes
Sebastian Schiessl (u-blox)