[STDS-802-11] 10-day Announcement TGbc Telcos June 2 -- September 15

Dear all:

please note the following announcement of TGbc telcos.

Robert, please arrange for a WebEx and let me know as soon as possible if we
run out of WebEx resources.

Thanks.

Marc

•Tuesdays, 10:00h ET for 1 hour

•Dates
	•May 19 (announced previously)
	•June 2
	•June 9
	•June 23
	•July 14
	•July 28
	•August 11
	•August 25
	•September 15 (f2f meeting, just in case it will be cancelled)

Best,

Marc