[STDS-802-11] Announcement of July 2020 WG11 electronic (teleconference) plenary meetings

Dear 802.11 members,

With the recent 802 rules clarification, it is unambiguous in the 802 rules that Working Groups can hold electronic (teleconference) meetings.

On today's CAC call we discussed holding 802.11 Plenary teleconferences in July during the week in which the Montreal meeting was scheduled, to
further enable timely conduct of the business of the WG.

Monday, July 13th 9am-11am Eastern - Opening Plenary, including TG/SG/SC status reports
Thursday July 16th 9am-11am Eastern - Closing Plenary, including motions.

These WG11 Plenary meetings must be announced with 30 days notice, and an agenda posted 14 days prior. Notice of these meetings is hereby made.

I'll be working on the draft WG agenda and WG opening report documents. Subgroup chairs will prepare their snapshot documents, summarizing work completed since January, and ongoing plans.
Motions are those which we typically consider during an in person meeting, including drafts to WGLB, sending drafts to ISO for information, new SG formations,  PAR/CSD approval, Liaison documents, and drafts to SA ballot.

The IEEE-SA webex tool that we are now using for some teleconferences can support 1K participants, so we should be good to go there.
During the plenary meetings, subgroup teleconferences will not be scheduled.

Please let me know of any questions,

Thanks very much, hope all are safe and healthy -

Dorothy